HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Driver Download And Setup - A lot of people need a great personal printer to help them finish their daily tasks. HP understands this need and launched HP OfficeJet 100 Mobile Printer as the answer. This personal printer uses thermal inkjet as its printing method. It uses four separated inks, with pigment black, yellow, magenta, and cyan as its color. The printing speeds are quite fast for a printer on its league, with 18 pages per minute for color printing and 22 pages per minute for mono printing.
|HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer|
HP OfficeJet 100 Mobile Printer comes with USB and Bluetooth as its connectivity, allowing the computers to access the printer without cable. It can handle various media types, such as plain paper, photo paper, labels, index cards, greeting cards, and envelopes. The power consumption of this printer is very efficient, with 15 watts during operation and 5.8 watts during sleep mode. The battery power can run up to 3 hours.
HP Officejet 100 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10(x32)/Windows 10(x64)/Windows 8(x32)/Windows 8(x64)/Windows 8.1 (x32)/Windows 8.1(x64)/Mac OS X (10.12/10.11/10.12/10.9/10.13/Linux.
Easy Installation Guidelines for HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer:
- Remember to get a driver that is compatible with both the HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer you own and the operating system that runs on your computer. A download link is provided to help you get the correct driver.
- Once the download process completes, look for a file ending in “.EXE”. Right-click on that file.
- Choose a folder on your computer to which the driver will be extracted to. Hit the NEXT button to commence extraction process. The installation process will follow once you’re done extracting the file.
- Instructions will be prompted on the computer screen for you to follow properly and correctly.
- When the process completes, you should restart the computer. Your HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer is up at this point.
Easy Uninstallation Guidelines for HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer:
- On the computer keyboard, find the Windows button and press it. Look for the menu of Control Panel.
- Look for the driver of your HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer and find the Uninstall a Program tab.
- The Uninstallation process should commence immediately and you should wait while it is running. When everything completes, click on the Finish button.
|HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer series - L411 Full Feature Software and Driver|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows|
|HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer - L411a/L411b Firmware|
|HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer series - L411 Driver Removal Utility - IT Professional Use Only|
|HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer series - L411 Software and Driver Removal Utility|
|HP Easy Start Mac OS X (10.12/10.11/10.12/10.9/10.13).|