HP OfficeJet 200 Mobile Printer Driver Download - Windows And Mac - Printer manufacturers compete to create the most innovative products for their consumers. OfficeJet 200 Mobile Printer is one of the leading innovation from HP. Just like its name, you can use this printer without plugging it in because it has a battery. This machine is compatible with Windows (XP or later) and Mac OS X (version 10.8 or later). For the connectivity, this machine is equipped with Wi-Fi and USB port, allowing you to access the printer remotely. This machine uses thermal inkjet as its printing technology.
|HP OfficeJet 200 Mobile Printer|
The design of OfficeJet 200 Mobile Printer is very compact, fulfilling its function as a mobile printer, with 4.63 lbs. in weight, and 2.7 x 7.3 x 14.3 inches in height, depth, and width respectively. You can print up to 500 pages per month with this machine. Several media types supported by this machine include index cards, photo paper, plain paper, labels, greeting cards, transparencies, and envelopes.
The printing speeds of OfficeJet 200 Mobile Printer is considerably fast for a mobile printer, with 20 pages per minute for mono printing and 18 pages per minute for color printing. It has 4800 x 1200 dpi at its maximum resolution, which is good enough or photo printing.
HP OfficeJet 200 Mobile Printer Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10(x32)/Windows 10(x64)/Windows 8(x32)/Windows 8(x64)/Windows 8.1 (x32)/Windows 8.1(x64)/Mac OS X (10.12/10.11/10.12/10.9/10.13/Linux.
Easy Installation Guidelines for HP Officejet 200 Mobile Printer:
- Remember to get a driver that is compatible with both the HP Officejet 200 Mobile Printer you own and the operating system that runs on your computer. A download link is provided to help you get the correct driver.
- Once the download process completes, look for a file ending in “.EXE”. Right-click on that file.
- Choose a folder on your computer to which the driver will be extracted to. Hit the NEXT button to commence extraction process. The installation process will follow once you’re done extracting the file.
- Instructions will be prompted on the computer screen for you to follow properly and correctly.
- When the process completes, you should restart the computer. Your HP Officejet 200 Mobile Printer is up at this point.
Easy Uninstallation Guidelines for HP Officejet 200 Mobile Printer:
- On the computer keyboard, find the Windows button and press it. Look for the menu of Control Panel.
- Look for the driver of your HP Officejet 200 Mobile Printer and find the Uninstall a Program tab.
- Uninstallation process should commence immediately and you should wait while it is running. When everything completes, click on the Finish button.
|HP OfficeJet 200 Mobile Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers|
|HP OfficeJet 200/202 Mobile Printer series Firmware Update|
|HP Easy Start for Windows Printer Utility Software|
|HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows|
|HP Easy Start Mac OS X (10.12/10.11/10.12/10.9/10.13|