HP Designjet 100 Printer Driver for Windows - The HP DesignJet 100 is one of the successful wide-format printers from HP in the market. This printer is designed for document printing in color. Besides, the product dimension is perfect for your business. Working with this printer means you will get many benefits for print small and wide format.
|HP Designjet 100|
Related Driver: HP Laserjet 1000 Printer Series Driver for Windows
This printer lets you print up to 24 inches paper size. It is good for you if you establish a business in digital advertising. HP supplies this printer with 16 MB of RAM to perform powerful print performance. In addition, there are two connectivity options including parallel and USB 2.0. It helps to make a great private printer. A status LCD on the top of the printer lets you know anything happens in the printer. The HP Designjet 100 brings a total sheet capacity of up to 100 sheets.
For the print performance, you will amaze. This printer does not only offer you with fast print speed but also high-quality print result. You will get up to 11 pages per minute for A4 paper size while for wide-format printing, you will get 1.5 pages per minute. The HP Designjet 100 also offers you impressive print quality with a maximum print quality up to 1200 x 600 dpi.
HP Designjet 100 Operating System Compatibility :
Windows 10(x32)/Windows 10(x64)/Windows 8(x32)/Windows 8(x64)/Windows 8.1 (x32)/Windows 8.1(x64)/Mac OS X (10.12/10.11/10.12/10.9/10.13.
Easy Installation Guidelines for HP Designjet 100 :
- Remember to get a driver that is compatible with both the HP Designjet 100 you own and the operating system that runs on your computer. A download link is provided to help you get the correct driver.
- Once the download process completes, look for a file ending in “.EXE”. Right-click on that file.
- Choose a folder on your computer to which the driver will be extracted to. Hit the NEXT button to commence extraction process. The installation process will follow once you’re done extracting the file.
- Instructions will be prompted on the computer screen for you to follow properly and correctly.
- When the process completes, you should restart the computer. Your HP Designjet 100 is up at this point.
Easy Uninstallation Guidelines for HP Designjet 100 :
- On the computer keyboard, find the Windows button and press it. Look for the menu of Control Panel.
- Look for the driver of your HP Designjet 100 and find the Uninstall a Program tab.
- The Uninstallation process should commence immediately and you should wait while it is running. When everything completes, click on the Finish button.