HP Designjet 100 Plus Driver Download for Windows - If you have read the previous series, they DesignJet 100, HP has issued the improvement of the series. The HP Designjet 100 Plus is the new series of this series. If you want to know about the specification, so keep reading this article.
|HP Designjet 100 Plus|
Related Driver: HP Designjet 100 Printer Driver for Windows
This printer is actually designed for small business or home office when you have high requirements for photo printing. This printer measures at 41 in x 16.3 in x 8.7 in which is great for your small space. For the connectivity options, you can connect the printer using USB and parallel port. The HP Designjet 100 Plus is also compatible with your Operating System Windows and Mac. Besides, this printer brings a greater sheet capacity up to 150 sheet capacity. Maximum RAM capacity up to 64MB ensures you a fast performance throughout the working days.
In addition, you will get the fast print speed which is faster in its class. This printer can speed up to 11 monochrome pages per minute for A4 paper sizes. You will get 1.5 pages per minute for 24-inches paper sizes. The HP Designjet 100 plus brings clear and sharp photo print quality. Thanks to the maximum print resolution up to 1200 x 600 dpi.
HP Designjet 100 PlusOperating System Compatibility :
Windows 10(x32)/Windows 10(x64)/Windows 8(x32)/Windows 8(x64)/Windows 8.1 (x32)/Windows 8.1(x64)/ Mac OS X/ Mac OS X 10.5.
Easy Installation Guidelines for HP Designjet 100 Plus :
- Remember to get a driver that is compatible with both the HP Designjet 100 Plus you own and the operating system that runs on your computer. A download link is provided to help you get the correct driver.
- Once the download process completes, look for a file ending in “.EXE”. Right-click on that file.
- Choose a folder on your computer to which the driver will be extracted to. Hit the NEXT button to commence extraction process. The installation process will follow once you’re done extracting the file.
- Instructions will be prompted on the computer screen for you to follow properly and correctly.
- When the process completes, you should restart the computer. Your HP Designjet 100 Plus is up at this point.
Easy Uninstallation Guidelines for HP Designjet 100 Plus :
- On the computer keyboard, find the Windows button and press it. Look for the menu of Control Panel.
- Look for the driver of your HP Designjet 100 Plus and find the Uninstall a Program tab.
- The Uninstallation process should commence immediately and you should wait while it is running. When everything completes, click on the Finish button.
|HP Designjet 100 Printer Series Driver|
|HP Designjet 100,110, 100 Plus and 110 Plus Printer series Firmware Update|
|DJ100-110 HP Proofing Papers|
|HP Designjet HPGL/2 and Raster driver for Windows AutoCAD 2000- AutoCAD 2005|
|HP Designjet 100 Printer Series – Users Guide|
|Hp Designjet 120 Series Mac Installer Mac OS X/ Mac OS X 10.5.|
|Macintosh Office driver for HP Designjet 100|