HP Laserjet 1000 Printer Series Driver for Windows - HP Laserjet 1000 is one of the personal printers from HP. As its name, this printer is equipped with laser printing technology as the important part to make this printer have good performance. Then, this printer is also a monochrome printer. This means that this device is specialized for printing black and white documents only and this cannot do color printing. This type of printer will be suitable for users who do not need color printing in working with documents.
|HP Laserjet 1000|
Related Driver: HP Photosmart 2710 All-in-One Printer Driver Download
About its performance, HP Laserjet 1000 can provide up to 10 pages per minute. This speed is offered by this printer for its users. With this speed, the printer will be more than enough for users, especially since this printer is categorized as a personal printer. About its resolution, this printer prints up to 600 dpi as its printing resolution. Since it is a monochrome printer, its resolution is more than enough.
Then, in printing, HP Laserjet 1000 can provide tray capacity up to 250 sheets of paper. With this media capacity, users do not need to reload papers too often and this capacity is more than enough since users may not print 250 sheets at once. Then, there is also processor and RAM to help the printer in processing tasks given by its user.
HP Laserjet 1000 Operating System Compatibility :
Windows XP (32-bit)
Easy Installation Guidelines for HP Laserjet 1000 :
- Remember to get a driver that is compatible with both the HP Laserjet 1000 you own and the operating system that runs on your computer. A download link is provided to help you get the correct driver.
- Once the download process completes, look for a file ending in “.EXE”. Right-click on that file.
- Choose a folder on your computer to which the driver will be extracted to. Hit the NEXT button to commence extraction process. Installation process will follow once you’re done extracting the file.
- Instructions will be prompted on the computer screen for you to follow properly and correctly.
- When the process completes, you should restart the computer. Your HP Laserjet 1000 is up at this point.
Easy Uninstallation Guidelines for HP Laserjet 1000 :
- On the computer keyboard, find the Windows button and press it. Look for the menu of Control Panel.
- Look for the driver of your HP Laserjet 1000 and find the Uninstall a Program tab.
- Uninstallation process should commence immediately and you should wait while it is running. When everything completes, click on the Finish button.