HP Officejet 4100 All-In-One Driver Printer Download - HP Officejet 4100 All-In-One printers are more favourable these days thanks to its functionality and practicality. To keep up with this trend, HP released HP Officejet 4100 All-In-One. This machine provides the function of the printer, copier, scanner, and fax machine in just one device. Several operating systems compatible with this device are Windows (98 or later) and Mac OS (version 9 or up). This machine is able to print with the speed up to 10 pages per minute for colour printing and 12 pages per minute for mono printing, which are not too fast nor too slow.
|HP Officejet 4100 All-In-One|
Related Driver: HP Designjet 100 Plus Driver Download for Windows
In a month, HP Officejet 4100 All-In-One is able to print up to 1000 pages, which is good for personal and small office needs. It has USB as its interface, limiting its connectivity to multiple devices remotely. The power consumption of this machine is pretty standard for its class, with 75 watts during operation and 4 watts during idle.
For the design, HP Officejet 4100 All-In-One is notably compact compared to its competitors, with only 3.4 kg in weight, and 21 x 18.2 x 42.6 cm in depth, height, and width respectively. You can move it around easily and does not have to prepare the extra room to place this machine.
HP Officejet 4100 All-In-One Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10(x32)/Windows 10(x64)/Windows 8(x32)/Windows 8(x64)/Windows 8.1 (x32)/Windows 8.1(x64)/Mac OS X (10.12/10.11/10.12/10.9/10.13.
Easy Installation Guidelines for HP Officejet 4100 All-In-One :
- Remember to get a driver that is compatible with both the HP Officejet 4100 All-In-One you own and the operating system that runs on your computer. A download link is provided to help you get the correct driver.
- Once the download process completes, look for a file ending in “.EXE”. Right-click on that file.
- Choose a folder on your computer to which the driver will be extracted to. Hit the NEXT button to commence extraction process. The installation process will follow once you’re done extracting the file.
- Instructions will be prompted on the computer screen for you to follow properly and correctly.
- When the process completes, you should restart the computer. Your HP Officejet 4100 All-In-One is up at this point.
Easy Uninstallation Guidelines for HP Officejet 4100 All-In-One :
- On the computer keyboard, find the Windows button and press it. Look for the menu of Control Panel.
- Look for the driver of your HP Officejet 4100 All-In-One and find the Uninstall a Program tab.
- The Uninstallation process should commence immediately and you should wait while it is running. When everything completes, click on the Finish button.