HP Photosmart 2710 All-in-One Printer Driver Download - Having a printer is very important for office workers and student. It helps them finish their daily tasks without too many hassles. HP understands this and launched HP Photosmart 2710 All-in-one. This machine is able to print up to 5000 impressions in a month, suitable for small office and personal use. It has a 3.5-inch display to help you navigate and operate the printer easily. The power consumption is not too high nor too low, with 75 watts during
|HP Photosmart 2710 All-in-one|
Related Driver: HP DeskJet 2621 All-in-One Printer Driver Download and Setup
The maximum printing resolution of HP Photosmart 2710 All-in-one is 4800 x 1200 dpi, which is very suitable for photo printing. It can print with the speed up to 20 pages per minute for color printing and 30 pages per minute for mono printing. This machine is compatible with Mac OS (version 9 or above) and Windows (XP or above). Some media types supported by this machine are transparencies, banner, plain paper, cards, photo paper, envelopes, labels, and iron-on transfers.
For the interface, HP Photosmart 2710 All-in-one is equipped with Wi-Fi, USB, and LAN. It has a scanner, printer, copier, and fax machine function in just one device. Some software included in the package are HP Creative Photo Projects, HP Instant Share, HP Director, drivers & utilities, and more.
HP Photosmart 2710 All-in-One Compatibility:
Windows 10(x32)/Windows 10(x64)/Windows 8(x32)/Windows 8(x64)/Windows 8.1 (x32)/Windows 8.1(x64)/Mac OS X (10.12/10.11/10.12/10.9/10.13/Linux.
Easy Installation Guidelines for HP Photosmart 2710 All-in-One Printer:
- Remember to get a driver that is compatible with both the HP Photosmart 2710 All-in-One Printer you own and the operating system that runs on your computer. A download link is provided to help you get the correct driver.
- Once the download process completes, look for a file ending in “.EXE”. Right-click on that file.
- Choose a folder on your computer to which the driver will be extracted to. Hit the NEXT button to commence extraction process. The installation process will follow once you’re done extracting the file.
- Instructions will be prompted on the computer screen for you to follow properly and correctly.
- When the process completes, you should restart the computer. Your HP Photosmart 2710 All-in-One Printer is up at this point.
Easy Uninstallation Guidelines for HP Photosmart 2710 All-in-One Printer:
- On the computer keyboard, find the Windows button and press it. Look for the menu of Control Panel.
- Look for the driver of your HP Photosmart 2710 All-in-One Printer and find the Uninstall a Program tab.
- The Uninstallation process should commence immediately and you should wait while it is running. When everything completes, click on the Finish button.
|HP Officejet and Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers|
|HP Image Zone/Photo and Imaging Unexpected Internal Error and Communications Failure Patch|
|Critical Update to resolve a potential security risk condition|
|Critical update for network installed HP All-in-One devices|
|Critical update to fix network printing|
|Critical update to resolve an issue with HP Director after installing a new revision of Internet Explorer|
|HP Imaging Software Critical Update|
|Recommended update to add software support for HP 13 x 18 cm photo paper|
|Recommended update to correct a problem with the Sign up now Product Registration page|
|Resolves "Fatal Error 1714" during software install|
|Security update to the HP PML driver|
|All-in-One Software Removal Utility|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows|
|HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers -Mac OS X (10.12/10.11/10.12/10.9/10.13)|
|HP All-in-One printing-only web installer for Mac OS X|
|Web installers for Mac OS 9.x and Mac OS X 10.1.x|
|HP Device Update to add support for Bluetooth Wireless Printer Adapter|