HP LaserJet 1010 Printer Driver Download - HP LaserJet 1010 is one of the famous printer manufacturers. Many printing devices have been released by this manufacturer. LaserJet 1010 is one of them. This printer is a monochrome printer. With this type of printer, this device is special for printing mono documents and this does not provide color printing. Most users may not need this type of printer, but still, there are users who need mono printer since they do not work with color documents.
|HP Laserjet 1010|
Related Driver: HP Designjet 1055CM Printer Driver Download
HP LaserJet 1010 is in the category of personal printer. That is why this device cannot work in workgroup and USB is its only access to get connected to the PCs or laptop. Then, in term of speed, this printer can provide up to 12 pages per minute as its maximum printing speed. This cannot be called as fast printing speed, but this is just enough for a personal printer. This will be able to save time in printing.
Then, HP LaserJet 1010 is able to provide up to 600 dpi as its printing resolution. With this resolution, the printer will be able to give quite good. Its resolution may not be high, but it is more than enough since this is a monochrome printer, so it does not need high resolution since there are no colors in the printing process. Then, there are 133 MHz of processor and 8 MB of RAM provided by HP LaserJet 1010 to make sure that this printer will be able to work well in printing.
HP LaserJet 1010 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows Vista(x32)/Windows Vista(x64)/Windows XP(x32).
Easy Installation Guidelines for HP LaserJet 1010 :
- Remember to get a driver that is compatible with both the HP LaserJet 1010 you own and the operating system that runs on your computer. A download link is provided to help you get the correct driver.
- Once the download process completes, look for a file ending in “.EXE”. Right-click on that file.
- Choose a folder on your computer to which the driver will be extracted to. Hit the NEXT button to commence extraction process. The installation process will follow once you’re done extracting the file.
- Instructions will be prompted on the computer screen for you to follow properly and correctly.
- When the process completes, you should restart the computer. Your HP LaserJet 1010 is up at this point.
Easy Uninstallation Guidelines for HP LaserJet 1010 :
- On the computer keyboard, find the Windows button and press it. Look for the menu of Control Panel.
- Look for the driver of your HP LaserJet 1010 and find the Uninstall a Program tab.
- The Uninstallation process should commence immediately and you should wait while it is running. When everything completes, click on the Finish button.