HP LaserJet 1012 Printer Driver Download - HP LaserJet 1012 is a personal printer. This printer is dedicated for users who only need access for mono printing. This printer is dedicated only for printing black and white documents. Of course, as a personal printer, this device can be a good partner for users who need access to printing their black and white documents since this device will always be ready to help.
|HP LaserJet 1012|
Related Driver: HP LaserJet 1010 Printer Driver Download
As a monochrome printer, HP LaserJet 1012 only provides mono printing. In printing mono documents, the maximum printing speed of this device is up to 15 pages per minute. With this speed, it does not make this printer a fastest personal printer, but it is more than enough. Moreover, this printer is equipped with laser printing technology to make sure that it can work well at good speed without neglecting its printing performance and quality.
For printing, HP LaserJet 1012 can print up to 600 dpi as its printing resolution. Since it is a monochrome printer, of course, it is not a big problem to worry. This resolution is enough to provide users with good quality of mono printouts. Then, its default paper is A4 paper size, so it is suitable for personal printer needed by workers and students. About its media capacity, it can handle up to 160 sheets.
HP LaserJet 1012 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows Vista(x32)/Windows Vista(x64)/Windows XP(x32)/Mac OS X.
Easy Installation Guidelines for HP LaserJet 1012 :
- Remember to get a driver that is compatible with both the HP LaserJet 1012 you own and the operating system that runs on your computer. A download link is provided to help you get the correct driver.
- Once the download process completes, look for a file ending in “.EXE”. Right-click on that file.
- Choose a folder on your computer to which the driver will be extracted to. Hit the NEXT button to commence extraction process. The installation process will follow once you’re done extracting the file.
- Instructions will be prompted on the computer screen for you to follow properly and correctly.
- When the process completes, you should restart the computer. Your HP LaserJet 1012 is up at this point.
Easy Uninstallation Guidelines for HP LaserJet 1012 :
- On the computer keyboard, find the Windows button and press it. Look for the menu of Control Panel.
- Look for the driver of your HP LaserJet 1012 and find the Uninstall a Program tab.
- The Uninstallation process should commence immediately and you should wait while it is running. When everything completes, click on the Finish button.