HP LaserJet 1015 Printer Driver Download - HP LaserJet 1015 is one of the printers manufactured by HP. This is a monochrome printer, so this is only for printing black and white documents. This printer will be a good reference to the device for users who need a device that can handle mono printing well.
|HP LaserJet 1015|
Related Driver: HP LaserJet 1012 Printer Driver Download
About its performance, HP LaserJet 1015 has laser printing technology. This technology is used to make sure that this printer can always print in its maximum speed and it does not ignore its printing quality. About its quality, this printer has HP ImageREt 1200 to enhance its printing quality. Although it is for mono printing, it does not mean that this printer will not pay attention to its printing quality. This will be able to provide good performance and a good printing result.
In printing, HP LaserJet 1015 can print up to 14 pages per minute. This maximum printing speed is for printing on A4 paper, and it can be faster when the printer prints on Letter A paper. It can be up to 15 pages per minute. Then, to support its printing quality, this printer provides up to 600 dpi. This will be enough resolution since this printer does not need color printing. With all of those specifications, this printer can be a good reference for the personal printer to print mono documents.
HP LaserJet 1015 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10(x32)/Windows 10(x64)/Windows 8(x32)/Windows 8(x64)/Windows 8.1 (x32)/Windows 8.1(x64)/Mac OS 9.
Easy Installation Guidelines for HP LaserJet 1015 :
- Remember to get a driver that is compatible with both the HP LaserJet 1015 you own and the operating system that runs on your computer. A download link is provided to help you get the correct driver.
- Once the download process completes, look for a file ending in “.EXE”. Right-click on that file.
- Choose a folder on your computer to which the driver will be extracted to. Hit the NEXT button to commence extraction process. The installation process will follow once you’re done extracting the file.
- Instructions will be prompted on the computer screen for you to follow properly and correctly.
- When the process completes, you should restart the computer. Your HP LaserJet 1015 is up at this point.
Easy Uninstallation Guidelines for HP LaserJet 1015 :
- On the computer keyboard, find the Windows button and press it. Look for the menu of Control Panel.
- Look for the driver of your HP LaserJet 1015 and find the Uninstall a Program tab.
- The Uninstallation process should commence immediately and you should wait while it is running. When everything completes, click on the Finish button.