HP LaserJet 1018 Printer Driver Download - There are many kinds of the printer. Among those types of printer, there is a monochrome printer. This printer is dedicated only for printing black and white printer. As a reference for this type of device, HP LaserJet 1018 can be a good choice. This printer is able to provide good printing performance as a personal printer in printing black and white documents.
|HP LaserJet 1018|
Related Driver: HP LaserJet 1015 Printer Driver Download
About its performance, HP LaserJet 1018 is equipped with laser printing technology. This technology is able to make the printer print in good and stable speed. Its maximum printing speed is up to 12 pages per minute. For a personal printer, of course, it is not a bad printing speed to have. Then, its first printout is ready in around 10 seconds, so it does not take too much time for printing its first page. This printer can various types of paper. For its size, the A4 paper is its default paper size.
In term of printing quality, HP LaserJet 1018 uses HP FastRes 1200. This technology is an image enhancement technology. This is useful to make sure that this printer can provide good printing results. To support its printing results, this device has 600 dpi as its printing resolution. This may not be high resolution, but it is more than enough for a personal monochrome printer.
HP LaserJet 1018 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10(x32)/Windows 10(x64)/Windows 8(x32)/Windows 8(x64)/Windows 8.1 (x32)/Windows 8.1(x64).
Easy Installation Guidelines for HP LaserJet 1018 :
- Remember to get a driver that is compatible with both the HP LaserJet 1018 you own and the operating system that runs on your computer. A download link is provided to help you get the correct driver.
- Once the download process completes, look for a file ending in “.EXE”. Right-click on that file.
- Choose a folder on your computer to which the driver will be extracted to. Hit the NEXT button to commence extraction process. The installation process will follow once you’re done extracting the file.
- Instructions will be prompted on the computer screen for you to follow properly and correctly.
- When the process completes, you should restart the computer. Your HP LaserJet 1018 is up at this point.
Easy Uninstallation Guidelines for HP LaserJet 1018 :
- On the computer keyboard, find the Windows button and press it. Look for the menu of Control Panel.
- Look for the driver of your HP LaserJet 1018 and find the Uninstall a Program tab.
- Uninstallation process should commence immediately and you should wait while it is running. When everything completes, click on the Finish button.