HP Officejet 4212 All-in-One Printer Driver Download - If you are currently searching for a printer that provides more than one function in one device, then HP Officejet 4212 All-In-One is your solution. Launched by HP, one of the leading manufacturers of electronic devices, this machine only uses 50 watts of power during operation. To connect to your computer, this machine is equipped with a USB port. This machine is compatible with Windows (XP or above) and Mac OS (version 9 or later). You can print up to 1500 impressions in a month with this machine.
|HP Officejet 4212|
Related Driver: HP Officejet 4110xi All-in-One Printer Driver Download
Compact design is one of the perks offered by HP Officejet 4212 All-In-One. The weight is only 8.38 lbs. and the dimension is only 16.4 x 8 x 7.1 inches in width, depth, and height respectively. Some supported media types include transparencies, plain paper, cards, envelopes, photo paper, iron-on transfers, and labels. Its standard media capacity is pretty decent, with 100 sheets in total.
The sound emission of HP Officejet 4212 All-In-One is not too loud but not quiet either, with 52 dB noise level during operation and 21 dB noise level during idle mode. It is able to print with the speeds up to 12 pages per minute for color printing and 17 pages per minute for mono printing.
HP Officejet 4212 All-in-One Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10(x32)/Windows 10(x64)/Windows 8(x32)/Windows 8(x64)/Windows 8.1 (x32)/Windows 8.1(x64)/Mac OS X (10.12/10.11/10.12/10.9/10.13.
Easy Installation Guidelines for HP Officejet 4212 All-in-One :
- Remember to get a driver that is compatible with both the HP Officejet 4212 All-in-One you own and the operating system that runs on your computer. A download link is provided to help you get the correct driver.
- Once the download process completes, look for a file ending in “.EXE”. Right-click on that file.
- Choose a folder on your computer to which the driver will be extracted to. Hit the NEXT button to commence extraction process. The installation process will follow once you’re done extracting the file.
- Instructions will be prompted on the computer screen for you to follow properly and correctly.
- When the process completes, you should restart the computer. Your HP Officejet 4212 All-in-One is up at this point.
Easy Uninstallation Guidelines for HP Officejet 4212 All-in-One :
- On the computer keyboard, find the Windows button and press it. Look for the menu of Control Panel.
- Look for the driver of your HP Officejet 4212 All-in-One and find the Uninstall a Program tab.
- The Uninstallation process should commence immediately and you should wait while it is running. When everything completes, click on the Finish button.
|HP Full Feature Software and Drivers|
|Critical Update to Correct a PC to Printer Communication Issue|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows|
|HP Print Software Patch When Upgrading Vista to Windows 7|
|HP Multi-Function Products Driver Bundle - Corporate Only|
|HP Officejet 4212 installer for Mac OS X v10.2.8, v10.3 and v10.4|
|Software for HP Officejet 4200 Series - Mac OS X v10.2.8|
|HP Officejet 4200 Driver for Mac OS X 10.6|
|Critical HP Print Driver Update to address printing of an extraneous page|